I don't know how it happened, but it did.
A couple of brownies here and there, and then my heart's racing. And I can't sleep. And everything feels completely unreal. People are walking in front of me, and you think it's all a lie. I'm telling people I'm not crazy, and I wish they'd stop laughing. In my head, I'm talking perfectly fine. To others, I'm slow as hell. Thing is, they know exactly what's happening to me, and I'm stuck in this whirl of clouds thinking "This feeling is going to last forever." "I'm going to die for sure." "My heart's going to explode from shivering."
Now, I have more confirmation than any other that getting high is so overrated. Definitely not recommended if you have a darker side to you, a meaner, evil side. You need to be nice and happy to enjoy it. And friends around too.
And to have it in between profs. Shit. I'm loosening up a little too much, aren't I?
It's over. And I don't want it again. And I honestly have the coolest supportive people in the world. All the way from H smelling it and laughing, to M saying It's perfectly normal, I'll come by tomorrow, and check on you (And she did. She left a few hours ago. And we watched Vines and cuddled in blankets and talked about every shitty thing under the sun). And Kt, being right there when I was too afraid to sleep for fear that I'll die. Haha.
I want a Domino's pizza so badly right now. Veggie Feast.
Nobody judged. Or passed a sarcastic comment or said anything. And they have no idea how much I love them for it.
Okay, forgetting all the sappy stuff. Prof vivas and practicals are happening, and I'm smack dab in the middle of them. I had four days to study for the Pathology viva, and I've wasted one and a half just getting over myself. And sleeping. Alot. ALOT. 14 hours straight.
New friend. N. She's from college, but not in the same group. I have needed and depended on her so much during these exams. I couldn't have gone through them without her. I'm going to call her after this. So lost about what to study.
I have another blog post completely ready to write about, but for later.
Cheers to a first. (:
1 comment:
Hahahhahahahahahahahhaha! :D My first & second time, nothing happened. Both times it was weed. Third time around it was hash and a lot of things happened. Friends partly to be blamed because apparently I could not stop laughing, and they made me watch Russell Peters. :/ It was not funny, it was just cruel.... hahaha fond memories though! :)
Post a Comment