August 30, 2013

Holding my fist to my head.

Stop fighting.
For God's sakes, grow up and stop fighting, and stop avoiding each other too, when you're at it.
This is turning out to be one miserable, endless loop that I don't want to be stuck in.
I have send ups from Monday, dammit. And my brain is just stuck on today and its events.
This has got to stop. Something, someone has to give in. Make life better. God, I hate this.

And I don't hate alot of things. I like my life the way it is. I learn to live with almost anything. A friend said once "Tumhaari bardaasht bohat hai." Threshold high as hell.
But when it falls, it buries.

1 comment:

Furree Katt said...

Hey, you! I hope you're doing well! And I hope that everything that's been worrying you goes away soon. Miss you loads. ♥