Of things understood.
Sometimes, when I come home from college, I go over the entire day in my head while changing clothes. And I mentally make a list of "Mistakes I Did Today". They could be anything from talking too much, to ignoring someone, to spreading gossip, etc.
It's a pretty self destructive procedure. But I find it helps at times.
At 23, I'm still finding myself out. I think we all are.
 |
| My own shot. |
3 comments:
Thinking Too Much Kills! Don't Think. Just Have Fun.
"At 23, I'm still finding myself out. I think we all are."
That's very true, no matter what age we are, we're always discovering new things. The only difference when we're older is that we start accepting our mistakes better and maybe change them with more ease.
at 23 I thought i'd give myself time and ill figure it out eventually. Now at 29 It seems more complex than ever. Do we ever find ourselves? The question remains.
Post a Comment